Wednesday

Nearly a month

since I set off to Asia! I really miss the Captain and my sewing machine and the little things like English tea and bacon sandwich.




but I've made some new friends! 



I have class 3 hours day, homework every night and then 3 tests a week.


Being away from the Captain is incredibly difficult, luckily my room mate told me about this great app called Couple to help us. I'm constantly worried about my German, I wanted to keep this blog in German, but it was too time consuming, and then I tried to read a German article everyday and that was also too time consuming, maybe I'm just too lazy. 


  
some chinese work


I feel like I'm not bringing much to my blog since I can't sew or really be creative :<, but I'm trying to make learning Chinese more fun and colourful! yes, I did write a love letter to Ronald Mcdonald. 




5 comments:

Francesca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francesca said...

So jealous that you've been travelling lately!

xx opinionslave.com

Stephanie L. said...

Oh my gosh, I use Couple too! I've been doing long distance for a while, and the app has definitely helped. Good luck with the distance, and enjoy your travels!

xx.
Stephanie | fashion and tea

DWei said...

I've never heard of Couple before. Not that I'd have a need for it at the moment.

x_pEpPeRoNi_x said...

That's a really cute illustration of Ronald McDonald! XD