Monday

Gosu Rori Pattern: Sailor Cutsew

I've been really busy sewing, I recently went to Germany and bought myself another Gosu Rori Sewing Mook, and I thought I would share with you the scan for the recent cutsew I made! 




What made me buy it was the sailor collars... 



 Click to enlarge.
Please don't hot link these photos!

So this is how mine looks like, I wish my collar looked smoother, but the tutorial wasn't so clear




I added little bows and pearls to the edges.


I'm really going to miss my sewing machine. I can't take it with me to Taiwan.


What do you think of sailor collars? Cute or too uniform like?



2 comments:

prancing bee said...

I love this! Sailor collars are hard to resist for me too because they're cute!

Natasha said...

Awww, this is adorable Grace! I love the collar. When are you going to Taiwan? - Tasha xxx