Monday

Never let it go, cake recipe

 Sometimes I wonder if we're meant to let things go or let it stay and shape us.

At least I have cake and you to keep my company.

eine herzförmige Kuchen

きょう 私わ ケキ やけるました。
ケキ わ おいしい です。

triple layered


No Fat Cake Recipe
original recipe

50g self raising flour
3 heaped teaspoons of corn flour
120g caster sugar
4 eggs
use an 8 inch tin

separate egg whites and yolks
whisk egg whites until soft peaks
add yolk
sift in all of the flour/sugar bit by bit
fold the mixture
slowly pour into the tin

180 C for 20 minutes (or golden brown) 


I found something to do with my embroidery

be my sailor


 Please feel free to correct my language as well, it'll be much appreciated :)


ich habe ihn gesehen, und ich fühlte sich krank und traurig. Ich hasse dich, aber ich wünschte, ich nicht. Ich möchte alles vergessen.

3 comments:

Miki said...

That cake is really cute and so is that pouch! :p

Hope your week's off to a great start!

Miki.

Jane said...

Oh I love how you decorated your cake, it looks like it turned out really well!

Piperita Patty said...

I love your embroidery!